Hey, good morning, I know I don't get on here like I should. I stay busy. I just wanted to drop in and say hi :waving I miss being on here. But it's nobodies fault but mine. So maybe I can be on here more often. I just don't really know what to say. I read what everyone chats about. And I love you all. Thanks for all your prayers. And caring about me. I just been on here a long time. I still don't know how everything work on here. Maybe one I will figure it out. You all take care. Love you all. Thanks for being my friends. :ghug

Good to hear from you, snowbear! I think the older I get the busier I am. Seems like it should slow down somewhere in there. Or maybe it just takes me longer to do stuff!

its always good to hear from you,Snowbear

Hi snowbear. :wavingGood to see that you've checked in. I hope your crochet is coming along. I go through spurts myself, a little here, a little there. Keep us posted what you are up to.  

Hey, I'm not on here much. I get busy. Crocheting a lot. I'm going to make some peace lily.  I have been looking them up online.  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/411094272224612219/   I think they are so pretty.  What are you all working on? I'm doing good. Staying in. Staying safe. You all sound like you all are. Take care everyone.