Comfortghan request- 2 yr old killed trick-or-treating

dixieredhead

I received squares today : 2 from Va,1 from Il, 1 from NC, and 2 from Pa.! Total received: 12. Thank you all so much... I'll post pics when I get it put together!

nov122005006.jpg

here are the pics of all squares received previously. sorry it took so long to post.

nov102005Small.jpg

nov92005.jpg

Thank you all so much!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Stacey,

Blanket looks great! Well done. Did you get the ghan to the family? I know this in no way can replace their beloved child but hopefully it will become a keepsake for them and also let them know that there are others that are sending a big hug their way.

Thank you for taking the time to do this.

Thank you for the compliment. Yes, the family received the 'ghan. It took them 2 days to open the bag it was delivered it. Then it took them another day before they let me know how beautiful and appreciative they were for it. And said they will treasure it always. I still can't imagine how they are feeling. I'm just glad we did something to help comfort them. Thanks again for all the help.

Thank you for the compliment. Yes, the family received the 'ghan. It took them 2 days to open the bag it was delivered it. Then it took them another day before they let me know how beautiful and appreciative they were for it. And said they will treasure it always. I still can't imagine how they are feeling. I'm just glad we did something to help comfort them. Thanks again for all the help.

I'm glad they liked it. I do hope that they eventually find peace. Yes. I'm glad we could do something for them even though nothing will ever replace their sweet baby. I also am glad we're such a great group of folks here: that we open our hearts to others.

Well done ladies! We did good:cheer Thanks again, Stacey.

Archived