Sign in to follow this  
ArtsyAJ13

Greetings from Arizona

Hello fellow crafters!  I'm AJ from Arizona and have been crocheting for around 23 years.  What I love about crocheting is there is so much to learn, the possibilities are endless. I am currently working on crafting items for the wildlife in Australia and am having so much fun doing it. Joining because I'd like to get to know other people who love crocheting as much as I do.

nest.jpg

Hello and welcome to Crochetville!

Hi Welcome to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to see and meet new friends.

I have been looking for a place that has the patterns and is in the US.  Shipping to overseas is expensive and I was just thanked for something I sent overseas the first week of Dec.  It just got there.  There seems to be a lot of places, but no one seems to have the pouch pattern.

7 hours ago, cshort said:

Hello and welcome to Crochetville!

Thank you cshort, nice to meet you ❤️ 

5 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Hi Welcome to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to see and meet new friends.

I have been looking for a place that has the patterns and is in the US.  Shipping to overseas is expensive and I was just thanked for something I sent overseas the first week of Dec.  It just got there.  There seems to be a lot of places, but no one seems to have the pouch pattern.

Hi there Tampa Doll. The pouch I made was actually a scarf I started that I turned into a pouch. There is a facebook group that may have the pouch pattern if you look in the file section of that page if not I'm sure a fellow crafter there can help you out, here's the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/CraftGuildAmerica/?multi_permalinks=478293956419107&notif_id=1578596786356771&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

22 minutes ago, ArtsyAJ13 said:

Hi there Tampa Doll. The pouch I made was actually a scarf I started that I turned into a pouch. There is a facebook group that may have the pouch pattern if you look in the file section of that page if not I'm sure a fellow crafter there can help you out, here's the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/CraftGuildAmerica/?multi_permalinks=478293956419107&notif_id=1578596786356771&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

Thank you for the information.