My Introduction

sdcamp2000

Hi,

My name is Sharon Camp.   I am 72 yrs. old.   I gave always lived in Arkansas, never been on a plane, and haven't done

my traveling, so my experience of travel has been very limited.   I came across a pattern of a Baby Star Bunting pattern

which led me to this forum.   

I moved in 2015 to a different house, and the lady who lived here before me left several skeins of yarn.   I had tried

to crochet when I was younger and I decided to try it again.   I love it and crochet every day.   

I don't  know  what to tag, so left that blank.

I look forward to meeting some new crochet friends, and I want that baby bunting pattern, but the link on it is dead.

Can someone tell me where I can find it?   

Hello from Mississippi! (about 45 miles across the river from Helena)

I think there are probably several patterns, but this is one by darski here on crochetville:

https://forum.crochetville.com/topic/112059-twinkle-twinkle-baby-18-doll/?tab=comments#comment-2016934

Hi Welcome to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to see and meet new friends.

Hi, I'm Elflyn.   I'm 64 years old and live in the Upper South East of South Australia, in a little town called Tintinara, with my husband and two furbabies.  Banjo is male and is a dog.  He is a Coolee X Short Tail Red Heeler.  Basically a very Australian sheepdog stock.  He will be 5 years old next month.  Storm is a little girl cat.  She is a very soft semi fluffy grey with slightly darker grey stripes.  Her under belly reminds me of the creamy, soft pink/brown you see when the sun's rays can be seen peeking up behind storm clouds...hense the name.  She will be 3 years old in May. 

Hubby is an Electronics Technician and likes to build things along that line.  While I like to make things.  I use to do a great deal of sewing...quilting and needlepoint.  Arthritis makes that difficult now.  So here I am crocheting and I love it!   It takes awhile for me to complete items but that makes it all the more worth while.  Thank you all very much for allowing me to join your group.  P.S. Hubby and I don't take very good pics so just sending the Angels.

DSCF0699.JPG

Snuggled down in my quilt.JPG

• Like 1