call911imcrazy

new from louisville, ky

hey guys.. its dana.. new here.. just wanted to stop in and say hi.. im 14.. yeah.. youngin.. just getting started in crocheting too.. but all these projects and stuff inspire me.. i wanted to say i have been reading the comments and stuff some of you all have written and you guys are so encouraging.. unlike most other sites.. so i wanted to say keep it up guys..

:welcome Hi and welcome to this great group from Illinois! As I am sure that the rest

of the wonderful people here would agree with, it only takes one chain and you are

"hooked" :hook You keep it up and don't hesitate to ask questions :scrachin We all were in your place at one time!! :wink

Hi! Welcome from Texas. 'Always glad to have the young'uns here.

hey guys.. its dana.. new here.. just wanted to stop in and say hi.. im 14.. yeah.. youngin.. just getting started in crocheting too.. but all these projects and stuff inspire me.. i wanted to say i have been reading the comments and stuff some of you all have written and you guys are so encouraging.. unlike most other sites.. so i wanted to say keep it up guys..

Welcome dana! Lived in Louisville for 23 years before moving to Missouri. My parents still live in the Highlands.

As you've found, there is a ton of projects to keep you busy until you're my age.

:hook sewmom :hook

I started crocheting at 14, so keep it going!:) It's a great portable stress reliever and great conversation starter!:devil:welcome from PA.

Hi Dana...I lived in Louisville for a time back in the '60's, but continued to visit until 20 years ago, when my aunt who lived there after we left passed away. I'm so glad to see young people intersted in crochet, it's a great way to relieve stress and make unique items for yourself or gifts. Ask questions, we LOVE to talk about crochet.

Hi Dana your never to young to catch the crochet bug! You are an inspiration for joining in at your age with those of us considered 'more mature'.:clap I really hope you won't be shy and you enjoy everything you do. Welcome from Australia and Goodonya mate!:hug:manyheart:hook

Hello Dana and Welcome to Crochetville from an American living in Belgium! Glad to have you join us!! :hug There are others here on the site who are in their teens (I'm in my 20s now....where has the time gone???) it is great that you are crocheting! Keep it up!

Hello Dana,

I'm from Shelbyville, KY. My daughter who is 13 knows how to crochet, but is not really motivated to make anything yet. Welcome and nice to see some locals.

Hope

Hi Dana :cheer and Welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!! You´ll like it here!

Hi Dana and :welcome from the :heart of Texas. My granddaughter is 13 coming down for Turkey Day and wants me to teach her how to crochet.. I guess we will take a trip the the yarn shop... Here at Crochetville I learn something new all the time....

Hi Dana, and welcome from Va:hook Crochetville IS the best!:cheer

Hi! :hi Welcome to Crochetville!! :welcome

Hi & welcome. I have a daughter who is 14 and she is learning crochet :)

Welcome from New Jersey! This is a really friendly group, and we're glad you found us.