****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.

judianne

Here's another christening blanket.  The free pattern is called Hydrangea and can be found on Attic24. A quick wash and dry smoothed out all the bumps. 

20200227_152347.jpg

Bailey4, the cupcakes look yummy! And the bears are so cute. Not many kids can enjoy the St. Patrick's bears 😊

Judianne, pretty blanket! 

I'm still into baby whale with my daughter. I've already made over 50. Pictures soon 🐳

• Like 1

Thanks ladies!

Bailey, the cupcakes are so cute!

I have another blanket on my hook now....and am using odds and ends to make another one. Only two projects at once is so unlike me😂

On 3/2/2020 at 9:10 AM, judianne said:

Here's another christening blanket.  The free pattern is called Hydrangea and can be found on Attic24. A quick wash and dry smoothed out all the bumps. 

20200227_152347.jpg

What a pretty stitch pattern! It sure made a beautiful blanket.

• Like 1

Ratdog, the blankets are adorable and I am sure they will be loved.

WOW Apak, that is a pod of whales you have there.  Love all the colors.  What a cool gift for a birthday party.

Everyone has been very busy!

Cindy, great stockings! I tried making a couple and like most little things I've crocheted, I ended up throwing my hands up in frustration.

Ratdog, cute bears!

Apak, that's a LOT of whales (and a lot of wrapping)! Love the different colors. 

• judianne changed the title to ****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.