****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.

judianne

Good Morning.

I have been a little busy.  I made a dress for a doll, that will have to be frogged.  To long and the top does not fit right.

I have also made these little doggies  for a friend.  I hope to get them out soon.

Wanted to stop in and say Hi.

7 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Good Morning.

I have been a little busy.  I made a dress for a doll, that will have to be frogged.  To long and the top does not fit right.

I have also made these little doggies  for a friend.  I hope to get them out soon.

Wanted to stop in and say Hi.

Ugh....frogging an entire dress! But the dogs are soooo cute! 

Cindy and Bailey, the heart dishcloths are perfect! And Bailey, I can't believe you made that St.Patricks Day bear! You're so skilled at these things😍

Well, I have a batch of NICU hats (including some green ones for St. Patrick's Day) and the GS blanket ready to drop off with the Nurse neighbor...

Now I'm making another Christening blanket. This time I'm using the Hydrangea pattern from Attic24. I've always wanted to try it. Super easy!

I just got added a very large project, that will take me a while to make.  I had asked for a graph from another group and someone came thru.  I am amazed with it.  She gave me how many stitches in each color total and what yarn she used, along with how much yarn I needed.  

My doll for Bailey4 is done, and I have one more outfit to make for someone else, then I can start on this afghan.  My yarn is suppose to be in tomorrow.  Yeah, I had to buy more yarn, as I did not have the right colors.

So Happy Sunday everyone.

hi peeps!

On 2/23/2020 at 8:51 AM, Tampa Doll said:

I just got added a very large project, that will take me a while to make.  I had asked for a graph from another group and someone came thru.  I am amazed with it.  She gave me how many stitches in each color total and what yarn she used, along with how much yarn I needed.  

My doll for Bailey4 is done, and I have one more outfit to make for someone else, then I can start on this afghan.  My yarn is suppose to be in tomorrow.  Yeah, I had to buy more yarn, as I did not have the right colors.

So Happy Sunday everyone.

I can't wait to see the ghan! The only graph ghan I made where I had all the yarn in my stash was the butterfly one....LOL!

3 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Here is the Cinderella style dress I just finished.

Charity Doll Outfits 2020  (4).JPG

Beautiful😍

• Thanks 1

• judianne changed the title to ****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.