****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.

judianne

Here is my Lakeside beanie hat crocheted in brown heather wool. I loved the pattern and plan to crochet another hat soon. I will use an I hook next time as this hat is a bit snug using an H hook. But it will be fine for some soldier's head I'm sure.

1795155084_BrownLakesideBeanie.thumb.JPG.170e49b553cdea355da060a44dc03ed7.JPG

• Like 2

On 1/10/2020 at 11:10 AM, Bailey4 said:

Continuing on with the theme...

Little Red Riding Hood Finger Puppets

Those are so cute! More tiny work - good for you!

3 hours ago, ArtsyAJ13 said:

New here. Right now I'm working on creating nests and pouches for the wildlife rescued in Australia. Here's a few things I've made, 2 nests and a joey pouch.

donations.jpg

That's wonderful!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArtsyAJ13 said:

New here. Right now I'm working on creating nests and pouches for the wildlife rescued in Australia. Here's a few things I've made, 2 nests and a joey pouch.

donations.jpg

Love the colorful pouch and nesting baskets. Very nice projects!

5 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Love the hat Cindy.

Hi AJ that is so cool.  Is there a place you send them to in the US and where did you get the pattern for the pouches.

Hi Tampa doll. Here's the link to the facebook group you can find all the info here. Great group of crafters there all striving for a common goal. https://www.facebook.com/groups/CraftGuildAmerica/?multi_permalinks=478293956419107&notif_id=1578596786356771&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

3 hours ago, RecycleCindy said:

Love the colorful pouch and nesting baskets. Very nice projects!

Thanks so much Cindy, really enjoying making them. So glad I found Crochetville looking forward to seeing everyones projects and getting to know people here.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RecycleCindy said:

Here is my Lakeside beanie hat crocheted in brown heather wool. I loved the pattern and plan to crochet another hat soon. I will use an I hook next time as this hat is a bit snug using an H hook. But it will be fine for some soldier's head I'm sure.

1795155084_BrownLakesideBeanie.thumb.JPG.170e49b553cdea355da060a44dc03ed7.JPG

Love the pattern for this beanie, was it difficult?

7 hours ago, ArtsyAJ13 said:

Love the pattern for this beanie, was it difficult?

Thanks! It's a nice and easy pattern. You should try it. I did find with an H hook to be a bit small for a man's head but love the pattern and the look.

I'm working on another white Drunken Granny, but not before using some more of my leftover scrubby yarn to make a large dishcloth. I combine it with regular cotton, so it does double duty, esp with non stick pans.

• judianne changed the title to ****CLOSED****A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.