judianne

A place to encourage each other in 2020 as we make gifts or charity items.

Enjoying all the projects shared above. Here is my last batch of mini stockings that I crocheted for Warmth for Warriors for this year's Christmas stocking drive.

1327863128_Stockings10-2020.thumb.JPG.7c22160884476b634693eab2fb3c4dc9.JPG

• Like 3

I love your stocking project.  The range of colors is amazing.

2 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

I love your stocking project.  The range of colors is amazing.

Aww thanks so much!

Another villager has arrived.

Mr. Vampire

I'm so close on the farm.  I did the bodies for the last 3 finger puppets before I went to bed last night.  Hoping to finish them today so I can figure out what type of container needs to be attached to barn and then I can wrap everything and box it and send it.  Then I need to finish Halloween box and ship it!!!

Pig Finger Puppet

I still have to download some of the pictures for the project but I am so excited I could dance.  DH is taking the Oct birthday box to the Post Office today!!!  Halloween should be going out Monday as I'm still working on a few things.  I'll be starting on Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

I'm getting the last of the pictures prepared and posted but the birthday box is in the mail and I'm done crocheting I just need to pack the Halloween box.  On to Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

Candy Corn Witch

On 10/13/2020 at 10:20 AM, Bailey4 said:

Busy Baby Box Farm Activity Cube Side 4

I remade the basket for this side because I found the chicks and their "safety lines" didn't fit into the original basket and if I can't get them in as an adult I can't expect little hands are going to have more luck.

So cute!!

Bailey, the rest of your creations are so amazing!!! I love how we all have different projects we gravitate to!

Here are 2 things i recently made. The fingerless gloves are for my goddaughter - she says she's good with blankets right now😂  The rainbow looking scarf is made using 2 yarn cakes I was gifted from my wish list many months ago. I tried the pattern she sent me but thought the colors needed something different, so here is the result. I'm keeping the shawl😍...unless someone lays claim to it😂

I loved making both projects.

thumbnail.jpeg

thumbnail.jpeg

• Like 1

Sheep Finger Puppet

Starting to get the last of the birthday/Halloween stuff posted as I work on getting the Thanksgiving box ready to go.  Have a Turkey in overalls and a Turkey dinner play food almost completed.  Trading off on them to get both finished.

Edited by Bailey4

Oh pretty gloves.  They do look warm.  Sorry guys but I do not miss having to wear them

My SIL e-mailed me and said she showed the Trump afghan to a friend, who showed it to her Mother who is 92 and has been crocheting FOREVER.  She was impressed and wants to see it in person.  

Just wanted to stop in and say Hi!

• Like 1

This was the last item for the Halloween box!!!  I just finished the first item for the Thanksgiving box.  I have to get DH to take a picture with his camera of the Square Crow Garland my phone just isn't able to capture all of them at once.  I'll get there eventually. 

Mr. Pumpkin

• Like 1

I have 2 boxes here I just have to get out.  I must pack them up so I stop filling them up.

Quite day today.

Bailey4, do you have time for sleeping??? Every time I visit here I can see your cute new projects 😉🧶

Judianne, the blanket is so pretty! I am a fan of mittens of all kinds, yours are beautiful! 

Edited by Apak