2020 Stashbusting CAL

TexasPurl

I used 6 balls of left-overs on shelter mats, 3 skeins & 4 balls of sugar 'n cream on place mats & rolled a ball of #10 thread after I finished the Agnes doily. Woo Hoo!

WTD +17 YTD +23

Have a happy week everyone!

I confess there was another shipment of yarn for the Annie's Attic Monthly Stripe Afghan Club.  I swear., at the rate they're shipping all these skeins, I'm going to have enough yarn for a second afghan!  I'm having lots of fun with it, though. 

So:  WTD = -6 

🙃🤩

• Like 1

Got a little crochet time in this afternoon but nothing else used up. Entergy says we should have power back on by Tuesday 10 pm. The generator has quit and they are working on it. Glad we have some gas heat that doesn't require electricity to start, a gas water heater and a gas stove top.

WTD +2

Got a little crochet time in this afternoon but nothing else used up. Entergy says we should have power back on by Tuesday 10 pm. The generator has quit and they are working on it. Glad we have some gas heat that doesn't require electricity to start, a gas water heater and a gas stove top.

WTD +2

• Like 1

Got all the squares done and 30 of them :crocheting together. I made some heart pins, used a small ball of red (+1) :yay finally a point. My thumb/wrist started to hurt again, so I had to stop :crocheting for awhile. I hope I can get the afghan done in time. Mon. I'm going to the knit/crochet group to work on hats/scarves/prayer shawls, whatever we decide, for charity. 

WTD: + 1   YTD: + 1

Ellie 13

• Like 1

2 hours ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

WTD +2

Oh no! Hoping they can work a bit faster. 

Hi all!!

This week I finished my Unicorn Rozeta ♡, made the first corner on my Halloween Rozeta, and made a few dish cloths for my mom. I used up 5 skeins and 2 balls!

WTD +12

YTD +82

Note on the picture....I did a border of DC stitches in the grey, as per the first round of final section of the pattern but I forgot to get a picture before I gifted it lol

20200108_203043.jpg

• Like 1

Scores for the week ending 01/11/2020

🥇 Gold Medal Winner: TexasPurl +17

🥈 Silver Medal Winner:  pineknott & Inkked0317 +12

🥉 Bronze Medal Winner: howieann  +4

Making Progress:

• greyhoundgrandma +2
  • Ellie 13  +1

🚀 Shoot the Moon Winner: PBLKNP -6

Have a happy week! 💖 

5 minutes ago, TexasPurl said:

Scores for the week ending 01/11/2020

🥇 Gold Medal Winner: TexasPurl +17

🥈 Silver Medal Winner:  pineknott & Inkked0317 +12

🥉 Bronze Medal Winner: howieann  +4

Making Progress:

• greyhoundgrandma +2
  • Ellie 13  +1

🚀 Shoot the Moon Winner: PBLKNP -6

Have a happy week! 💖 

Oh, dear!  I’ll make a note to do the totals next week!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MalisaMeesa said:

Apparently I suck! I work 3rd shift on Saturday nights so I totally forgot to post the scores I apologize and If you would like I will  post the scores this week instead. 

No worries, I'll cover when someone can't get to it.

I got all the squares :crocheting together and the 1st round of the border. I'll make the shell edge this weekend. I went to the knit/crochet group, I donated 2 skeins then I used a ball :crocheting a baby hat (+ 5)  :cheer . I went to Michael's and bought some more pins and plastic rings. I didn't let :yarn get in the basket. 

WTD:  + 5   YTD:  + 6

Ellie 13

• Like 1