Tampa Doll

Here's Pooh

While talking to our daughter a week ago, she asked for a Pooh to sit on the bench in her house.

So off I went in search for a pattern.  Found on and luckily I had the yarn to make one.  I used Caron Pounder in Sunflower.  It just happen to be the right color.  The pattern used 10 ounces of yarn.  The red is some I had in my red drawer with no label made into a cake.

The best thing about this pattern, was the only sewing was the eyes, eyebrows and the mouth.  It went together like a sock monkey.  You make the legs, arms, legs and ears, the crochet them in.  I am not happy with the eyebrows, but I followed the pattern.  I may change them, before I send it out.  

Have to use the box my 5 lbs. of stuffing came in.  I had to buy a new box, as this used up what I had left.  I have not made anything this big in a long time.  

So without further ado,  HERE'S POOH

Pooh Bear (2).JPG

Pooh Bear (4).JPG

• Like 2

Great job! The daughter will love displaying it.

• Thanks 1

Mary jo, she's going to love him!!! What a wonderful job🤗

• Thanks 1

Thank you all.  It was fun after making small things.  I am going to wait till after Christmas to send it.  Her Birthday is December 27th.

I have the patterns for all of them. Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger.  So I am ready if she wants more.

Edited by Tampa Doll

He is so cute.  Well done.  I am so glad to see chrochetville still here.  After all these years, it is still a great place to browse and dream. :)

He looks great. I think those eye brows are OK.

WOW! all those years I did not knew you have a daughter. That is great.

Krys

Thank you all. 

Yeah Krys, all my children are grown and living in NJ.  They are actually my Steps, but I call them mine.

Hi Black Widow, it is always nice to see friends return.

He is soooo cute!

It's so cute! And I love how you say oh she asked me last week, and here it is! It took me a year to finish that parakeet haha. Also, I love the eyebrows!

Edited by richsgirl