Here's Pooh

Tampa Doll

While talking to our daughter a week ago, she asked for a Pooh to sit on the bench in her house.

So off I went in search for a pattern.  Found on and luckily I had the yarn to make one.  I used Caron Pounder in Sunflower.  It just happen to be the right color.  The pattern used 10 ounces of yarn.  The red is some I had in my red drawer with no label made into a cake.

The best thing about this pattern, was the only sewing was the eyes, eyebrows and the mouth.  It went together like a sock monkey.  You make the legs, arms, legs and ears, the crochet them in.  I am not happy with the eyebrows, but I followed the pattern.  I may change them, before I send it out.  

Have to use the box my 5 lbs. of stuffing came in.  I had to buy a new box, as this used up what I had left.  I have not made anything this big in a long time.  

So without further ado,  HERE'S POOH

Pooh Bear (2).JPG

Pooh Bear (4).JPG

• Like 2

Thank you all.  It was fun after making small things.  I am going to wait till after Christmas to send it.  Her Birthday is December 27th.

I have the patterns for all of them. Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger.  So I am ready if she wants more.

Edited by Tampa Doll

It's so cute! And I love how you say oh she asked me last week, and here it is! It took me a year to finish that parakeet haha. Also, I love the eyebrows!

Edited by richsgirl

• 2 months later...