HOLIDAY TREE BROWNIES to bake :)

USpolishgirl

Girls, I just came across recipe very nice Christmas Tree Brownies. They are so cute! I think kids even adults will love them. Here is a recipe plus a video how to make them:

https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/holiday-tree-brownies/058237a7-ae5c-435e-b9cc-b01af1d412e7?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=verizon&utm_campaign=OG_BKNG_BCBRWNMX_KBS_F20
As long as you can bake you can do that! :)  :ctree:ctree:ctree

Happy Holidays to Everyone! :wreath

Krys

Betty Crocker Christmas Brownie - to bake.jpg

3 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Oh how I wish I could bake again.  They are adorable. 

There are only few ingredients needed and a box of brownie mix. That sounds very easy to make. 

I can not try that, I know "something" would go wrong..! LOL

Krys

I'll have to give this recipe to a grand daughter of mine. She's always looking for easy recipes, and of course loves chocolate.

4 hours ago, ReniC said:

I'll have to give this recipe to a grand daughter of mine. She's always looking for easy recipes, and of course loves chocolate.

YES, I think that is great for kids to do :) Easy to make and a lot of fun decorating...:ctree

Krys

14 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

YES, I think that is great for kids to do :) Easy to make and a lot of fun decorating...:ctree

Krys

Ha! She's not a kid anymore- She's 28 already. I'm still trying to figure out where all that time went. I also remember some time back seeing this type of recipe for Easter. They were cut out with egg shape cookie cutters, with jelly beans cut in half longways on the top and dots of frosting with sprinkles on top of some. I don't remember what was used for the sticks though, maybe just short skewers. Similar to this but, with jelly beans and sticks:

Easter Egg Brownies

I know years are going by sooo fast.... But,  I think anyone kid or adult will have fun  making those.

I do like those Easter Eggs. Brownie Eggs always will taste a lot better than real eggs LOL. When my kids were little we were always so preoccupied on painting hard boiled eggs. Always trying "new ways" to make them looking better/nicer than previous years. Than putting them to Easter basket with other food and going to church to bless that basket.  In Church everyone was "peeking" to other baskets. My kids were always waiting there to get a lot of compliments on their painted eggs :).

I am just going "NUTS" here with that broken foot.  I want and need to do so many things... and I can't! . At any other time maybe that would not be that bad. But, just before Christmas that is really BAD! :(.

Krys

On 12/15/2019 at 11:40 AM, USpolishgirl said:

I know years are going by sooo fast.... But,  I think anyone kid or adult will have fun  making those.

I do like those Easter Eggs. Brownie Eggs always will taste a lot better than real eggs LOL. When my kids were little we were always so preoccupied on painting hard boiled eggs. Always trying "new ways" to make them looking better/nicer than previous years. Than putting them to Easter basket with other food and going to church to bless that basket.  In Church everyone was "peeking" to other baskets. My kids were always waiting there to get a lot of compliments on their painted eggs :).

I am just going "NUTS" here with that broken foot.  I want and need to do so many things... and I can't! . At any other time maybe that would not be that bad. But, just before Christmas that is really BAD! :(.

Krys

Awe. Hang in there Krys. It will get better. Sounds like me....wanting to do so much and I have become awfully slowed down. Ageing stinks! But, I do get through it all eventually and with satisfactory results (most of the time anyway. LOL)

Edited by ReniC
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...