Celtic Weave Ornament

ReniC

I came across this lovely Celtic Weave Ornament pattern last night and wanted to share in case anyone would want to whip out a couple in their favorite tree decorating colors. I'm going to try it out in a few days when "things" settle down with decorating here.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:26 PM, Granny Square said:

That's lovely, thanks for the link.  And looks challenging!   Hmmm....

Maybe it's easier than it looks. I look forward to making a few whenever I get some free time- LOL!

I've made 1 Celtic weave thing, a hat band, but that was a 4 row repeat back and forth so not that bad (although I had a few, er, moments with it).  I imagine this would require more attention since all rounds are undoubtedly different ;) 

22 hours ago, Granny Square said:

I've made 1 Celtic weave thing, a hat band, but that was a 4 row repeat back and forth so not that bad (although I had a few, er, moments with it).  I imagine this would require more attention since all rounds are undoubtedly different ;) 

True, it may require a but more attention. It should be interesting though. I think it would be best around plastic ornaments instead of glass. I am clumsier now that I'm considered "vintage". 😄

3 hours ago, Granny Square said:

Oh, definitely plastic, that's the only way to go.  I'm vintage too, but I was always clumsy :lol 

That made me giggle!

Guess I'll hit theDollar Tree tomorrow and see if they have any ornie bulbs left. Too bad they don't carry yarn anymore.

As time goes by (faster and faster), all of the things I dreaded from aging are starting to happen and the only thing I'm really regretting is becoming dependent. Ugh.