Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  

What is this stitch pattern called??


2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I agree it looks knitted, but you can get a similar look with a crochet 'woven stitch', which is basically sc, ch1.  You'd get a nice knit-like drape and more open look if you do it in a finer yarn and a larger hook than you normally would for that yarn.  

One of many tutorials, this lists the stitches other names as well.  https://www.stitching-together.com/moss-stitch-crochet-tutorial/

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...