Pancake hot pad with maple syrup and butter

Bonnie Vox

Question

7 answers to this question

How funny, I just saw this pattern the other day and thought 'now I've seen everything' :lol   Pancake with syrup and bonus pat of butter (free pattern).  

https://stringydingding.com/pancake-amigurumi-free-crochet-pattern/

It doesn't say how big it is, but shouldn't be too hard to add a few rounds to the pancake and syrup blot.

I seen on Pinterest "Sunny Side up Egg" it was cute :). I did not seen any pancake's, they probably have them there. Did look at Pinterest?. If not, you should. There are sooo many patterns to choose from, free & paid.

Krys

15 hours ago, Granny Square said:

How funny, I just saw this pattern the other day and thought 'now I've seen everything' :lol   Pancake with syrup and bonus pat of butter (free pattern).  

https://stringydingding.com/pancake-amigurumi-free-crochet-pattern/

It doesn't say how big it is, but shouldn't be too hard to add a few rounds to the pancake and syrup blot.

That is a very nice Smiley Pancake! :)

Krys

Cute! The egg sounds cute too. I bet if you google crochet food you might get some more items. Maybe bacon or toast with butter/jam. Yarnspirations had a pizza slice, hot dog and hamburger Christmas ornaments. Maybe you could make a plate with bacon and eggs on it.

Ellie 13

I make crochet food for family kids and to donate and there are tons of  play food patterns out there.  If you make it with crochet cotton and sew two together you'll have a hot pad.  Single layer of cotton and you have your dishcloth.  You can add rows if the pattern is smaller than you want.  There are all kinds of breakfast recipes.  I've got whole books of play food items because I make them quite regularly.   Tasty Crochet is my favorite of the food books if you can find it in your library it is a fun play food reference.

This pancake one might also be of use here

It's a free one and has syrup.

This one is already a dishcloth and on crochetville here

Good luck