Hi Everyone!

pouncermom

Happy Saturday!  Glad to find this place.  My name is Julie, I live in Illinois with my husband and 12 year old Golden Retriever, Lacey.  I've been crocheting about 25 years, off and on.  

For the first 24 years, I crocheted incorrectly (vertically instead of horizontally, inserted the hook the incorrect way, could never make anything starting in a circle).  I took 1 class at a local Michaels, and learned the right way.  It's been like a light switch turned on.  I can now make hats, anything starting in a circle.  It's amazing.

I like to make ear warmers, hats, triangle shawls, blankets. Looking forward to reading and learning even more.

Hi. 

I am working on a pink cardigan, page 33, from the book, crochet in a day for baby by Candi Jensen. I crocheted the part where it says “body” but I am confused on how to add the right front. All it says is 
row 1: Sc in next st, [dc in next st, sc in next st] 6 times, s in next 0 st(s) ch 1, turn;  lead remaining stitches on worked for arm holes, back, and left front -13sts. 
Would you be able to help me figure this out? Maybe a video?
Barbara Bene