Another bean stitch hat and scarf

LegalWoman17

You've been busy. Another pretty set. Sure wish I could find some of that enthusiasm. Maybe today is the day.

Edited by ReniC
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

Nice set! :)

How do you crochet "bean stitch"?.

Krys

Krys- I don't know what particular pattern Debbie used but, here's a couple of links until she can answer you personally:

Bean Stitch, and for a lighter weight stitch; Mini-Bean Stitch. Hope this helps.

6 minutes ago, ReniC said:

Krys- I don't know what particular pattern Debbie used but, here's a couple of links until she can answer you personally:

Bean Stitch, and for a lighter weight stitch; Mini-Bean Stitch. Hope this helps.

Thank you Reni :). That stitch looks nice & different.

Are you still planning to decorate your Christmas Tree in blue color this year?. I remember you were thinking about buying blue deco-mesh. 

Krys

10 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

Thank you Reni :). That stitch looks nice & different.

Are you still planning to decorate your Christmas Tree in blue color this year?. I remember you were thinking about buying blue deco-mesh. 

Krys

Hi Krys- I am indeed making the tree in blue and some white w/ silver deco-mesh this year. I found some light blue and some white but I think the blue is too light. So much has been going on here that I haven't really had a chance to seriously shop.

6 hours ago, ReniC said:

Hi Krys- I am indeed making the tree in blue and some white w/ silver deco-mesh this year. I found some light blue and some white but I think the blue is too light. So much has been going on here that I haven't really had a chance to seriously shop.

Reni you still have a lot of time. I am sure you will find what you need :)

Krys

6 hours ago, LegalWoman17 said:

I'm so glad you got a chance to answer Debbie. You listed the hat pattern just in time. I was asked yesterday about making a hat with texture. Thank you!