Tampa Doll

Crochet Pattern-A-Day Desk Calendar

Crochet Pattern-A-Day Desk Calendar.  Every year I get this calendar, and it looks like last year was the last one for it.

Done Anyone know if this will be published for 2020 or not?

I think I bought all of them up until last year.  I did a Google search and it does not bring up a 2020 one so I doubt there will be one.  They were always available for purchase by Aug/ Sept.

I believe I saw somewhere they were keeping the Knitting and dropping the crochet.  I've been getting them since I learned to crochet so I was disappointed.  I always found a few new doll outfits each year.

I haven't seen anything either. I have bought a few over the years and enjoyed them. This may be the publisher. Maybe they can answer your question directly.

ETA: I just looked on Amazon.com and they are carrying the 2020Knitting version but, I could not find for Crochet. Barnes & Noble also. Geesh- we've lost so many Crochet publications the past couple of years. That's exactly what happened to the Tole/Decorative Painting community.

Edited by ReniC

Thank you all.  I have looked and googled everywhere, but no Crochet.  Yes, they all have the knitting one.  I have bought one every year since it started, but they, from what I heard, decided that there was not enough interest or patterns to print one for this year.

So sad, as I always looked forward to it and I always found a few patterns that I really liked.

Oh well, I will have to look for something else.