Sign in to follow this  
LillyDollDesigns

The Greatest Movie Ever

A few days ago I got to see The Greatest Showman and it is hands down the BEST movie ever!!!!!!!!!! My favorite song in it is a million dreams and my favorite character is Anne. Have any of you guys seen it? Did you like it? 

P.S. Tampa doll, I know that this isn't the correct forum section, but it's right at the top and so it will be seen immediately.

I'm a fan of old 1930s-50s movie musicals and wasn't sure what to expect with this one -- I was pleasantly surprised.  Now that you mention it I'm not sure what musical I'd call my favorite, hmm.  The music was great, what surprised me was my lack of Barnum history - I always associated him with a travelling circus, I had no idea that he started out in his own building on Broadway in NYC, and 'took his show on the road' when it burned down.

• Like 1

I loved that movie and have watched it several times.  I am not sure which is my favorite song.  I love several musicals, in fact, I think they are my favorite type, next to comedies.

• Like 1

Howdy from Oklahoma

Welcome to CrochetVille