Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My daughter (14) was thumbing thru a 1998 Magic Crochet magazine and found this tablecloth she begged me to transform it into a shawl....

Took me a little more than 3 months and 5 balls of size 10 thread and anitique button...finally got it done though 🤪

101_1077.JPG

101_1078.JPG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful shawl!

I love Magic Crochet and Decorative Crochet magazines and kept many of them. I was crushed when they quit publishing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, I am such a nerd for old magazines. Magic Crochet is one of my faves and the old, old Workbasket magazine too.

I just saw that you're in AZ, I grew up in page, it is so cold here today you have me missing the desert...brrr

Love your pumpkins on the other thread, I would have claimed em too :0)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 10:53 AM, crochete said:

Thanks, I am such a nerd for old magazines. Magic Crochet is one of my faves and the old, old Workbasket magazine too.

I just saw that you're in AZ, I grew up in page, it is so cold here today you have me missing the desert...brrr

Love your pumpkins on the other thread, I would have claimed em too :0)

Glad you like the pumpkins. I have to brag, it's going to be 78 degrees here today in the high desert or NW AZ. After the huge snow storm we had here last winter, I don't think I could take the extreme cold anymore like I used to in the Sierra's of California. Too old for that. Of course, I could just hang out and indoors and crochet most of the day. LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

So pretty!

:waving  Thank you Mona.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG just beautiful and you are so talented to be able to change that over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tampa Doll said:

OMG just beautiful and you are so talented to be able to change that over.

Thanks, it was "fun" working that pattern split out :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 3:14 PM, greyhoundgrandma said:

So pretty!

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ReniC said:

I have to brag, it's going to be 78 degrees here today in the high desert

Oh I miss that... it was 13 degrees when I got up this morning...going to be a cold winter:wbrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...