Lace Shawl

crochete

My daughter (14) was thumbing thru a 1998 Magic Crochet magazine and found this tablecloth she begged me to transform it into a shawl....

Took me a little more than 3 months and 5 balls of size 10 thread and anitique button...finally got it done though 🤪

101_1077.JPG

101_1078.JPG

• Like 2

Beautiful shawl!

I love Magic Crochet and Decorative Crochet magazines and kept many of them. I was crushed when they quit publishing them.

Thanks, I am such a nerd for old magazines. Magic Crochet is one of my faves and the old, old Workbasket magazine too.

I just saw that you're in AZ, I grew up in page, it is so cold here today you have me missing the desert...brrr

Love your pumpkins on the other thread, I would have claimed em too :0)

On 10/24/2019 at 10:53 AM, crochete said:

Thanks, I am such a nerd for old magazines. Magic Crochet is one of my faves and the old, old Workbasket magazine too.

I just saw that you're in AZ, I grew up in page, it is so cold here today you have me missing the desert...brrr

Love your pumpkins on the other thread, I would have claimed em too :0)

Glad you like the pumpkins. I have to brag, it's going to be 78 degrees here today in the high desert or NW AZ. After the huge snow storm we had here last winter, I don't think I could take the extreme cold anymore like I used to in the Sierra's of California. Too old for that. Of course, I could just hang out and indoors and crochet most of the day. LOL!

1 hour ago, Tampa Doll said:

OMG just beautiful and you are so talented to be able to change that over.

Thanks, it was "fun" working that pattern split out :-)

3 hours ago, ReniC said:

I have to brag, it's going to be 78 degrees here today in the high desert

Oh I miss that... it was 13 degrees when I got up this morning...going to be a cold winter:wbrr

• 2 years later...