Yarn Storage

20YearBeginner

Question

4 answers to this question

I wish I could say I have a small stash.  I found the milk crates are great. You can stack them.

https://www.amazon.com/Buddeez-MC01016BLK-Crates-16-Quart-2-Pack/dp/B00I9VP9NU/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1GZC27N4W4BD3&keywords=milk+crate+storage&qid=1571848677&sprefix=milk+crate+storage%2Caps%2C177&sr=8-4

When I find the pictures, I will show them to you.  They really hold quite a bit and make things easier to see.

I found the picture.  This is one way I have my yarn stashed in Milk Cartons that are plastic.  They are very stackable and you can see what is in there.  They are against the wall, as my closet is full of cotton yarn and thread.

DSC04240.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

I found the picture.  This is one way I have my yarn stashed in Milk Cartons that are plastic.  They are very stackable and you can see what is in there.  They are against the wall, as my closet is full of cotton yarn and thread.

DSC04240.JPG

Mary Jo, I'm SO envious of your neat storage!!!  I have yarn stashed in every little nook and cranny in my house!!!!  I could probably start a yarn store!!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

DSC04240.JPG

That's really neat and organized. Great setup.