Mile a minute blankets

Patty Pollack

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi Patty and wecome to the 'ville.  This site really isn't focused on patterns, but if you go to the main page you will see a couple of sub forums under 'patterns', there's one section where people can post their own original designs and another where they can post a link to a pattern elsewhere they think others might be interested in.

I don't know specifically which pattern you were thinking of, but free-crochet.com has several free mile-a-minute patterns, hopefully one is  close to the one you were thinking of.  You do have to sign up to see the pattern, but it's a safe site and they don't pester you with ads; it's related to Annie's Attic/DRG publications (Crochet World, Crochet! magazines).  Here is a link to a search on 'mile', they have other blanket patterns too.  The blue and white one is what I think of as a classic MAM.

https://www.free-crochet.com/list.html?usage=&criteria=mile&x=157&y=22

I have 5 M-A-M booklets, 3 by Annie's Attic and 2 by Leisure Arts. Learn to Crochet the Mile-A-Minute Annie Way (Annie's Attic 1992 and '94) has the basic pattern in white and pink on the cover. Magnificent Mile-A-Minute Afghans (Leisure Arts 1992) has a white and pink one too. There are more M-A-M booklets listed in the back of the 1st booklet, it could be in one of those. All the M-A-M patterns can be made with any number of color combinations, so find one you like and make it in the colors you want.

Ellie 13

Edited by Ellie 13