Ginlyn911

Introduce yourself

Hi my name is Gin, I have been a crocheted and knitter for a long time, I have been looking for adult crochet patterns wide rim or cowboy hats, I have Lupus so when I go out side I need to where a hat.

Hi Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.

I am not good with clothing, so I can not help you, but if you go to the General Help area, you may find a thread for Looking for Patterns"

Welcome, Gin!

Hi my name is Anna. I live on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast. I love to knit and crochet. I’m crocheting a pair of minion costumes for a set of 18 month old twins. Almost done. Yay!!!!

On 10/12/2019 at 1:03 PM, Ginlyn911 said:

Hi my name is Gin, I have been a crocheted and knitter for a long time, I have been looking for adult crochet patterns wide rim or cowboy hats, I have Lupus so when I go out side I need to where a hat.

Hi, look for old magazines in thrift stores from the 1950's they usually have lots of hats :0)

20 hours ago, Anna Shuster-Smith said:

Hi my name is Anna. I live on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast. I love to knit and crochet. I’m crocheting a pair of minion costumes for a set of 18 month old twins. Almost done. Yay!!!!

Hi, how adorable -minion twins! cant wait to see pics :0)