crochetville33

Hello, new member here

Hello, I'm Valentina and I live in Italy. I like to knit and crochet since I was little (My mom introduced me to crochet and my grandma to the knit world and my aunt introduced me to cross stitch as well). They all were not so expert, so teach me only the basic things (I made some tiny objects like scarfs or hats for my baby dolls , but only when I was already grow up (around 29 years!!) I started a new hobby (dolls collection) , and the inspiration to grab my needles or hooks or sewing machine to create outfits for Dolls was more strong and motivated. Bur apart this hobby, I used to be a "craft girl",  always with scissors , glue, fabrics , cardboards in my hands , always creating something (even if I was Never happy about my creations most of times), I could not help it, I like to craft! Now I wish I could find a school about knitting and crochet and sewing but up to know, I could not have time to find one or visit one. I really wish to learn better each of them because I’m always at the same point ..I don’t know many techniques but I will always try!

Hello Valentina, and welcome to Crochetville!  It is so nice to have you here.  I also have crafted in all of the mediums you listed, and right now am adding paperworks to my list.  My mom taught me the basics of crochet, too, and her mother taught her.  Knitting I learned from a friend visiting from England in exchange for teaching her crochet.  What kind of dolls do you make?  I have had a rag doll in the back of my mind that I really need to find the time to get out and make real.  I always put crafting at the bottom of my list lately, but will be moving it further up when I get back from visiting my mother next week.  I also love exchanging postal letters and reading.  Your avatar is beautiful; I've been looking for a pattern for my missal cover.  So delicate!  I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hi Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.

I crochet and knit.  I also love dolls and making cloths for them.

Howdy from Oklahoma

Welcome to CrochetVille