Newbee

Donna A-D

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this group. As a teenager, I did some basic crocheting. I spend much time reading and have decided to be a little more productive with my time.  My mother was an great crocheter and knitter.  I never took advantage of all her knowledge. I look at some of her creations and would like to do the same.  I am really interested in making some cowls and a capelet (similar to the Outlander ones). Side note: I do not regularly watch the show, but do love the women's outfits.  Can any one suggest a starter for a cowl and/or capelet?            Thank you,  Donna 

Hi  Donna Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.

We have some area's where you can ask for help.  I am sure that there is someone on here, who can help you.  You can start a thread here looking for the cowl and/or capelet.  https://forum.crochetville.com/forum/26-seeking-patterns/

• Like 1

:welcome to the 'ville.  I am so glad you decided to join us.  We love seeing photos and hearing about everyone's projects (even non crochet projects)!  I love the inspiration, encouragement and motivation that I have received from fellow members here.  I hope you will join in on the chatter in the CAL's so we get to know you better. 

• 3 weeks later...