Hello all - I've lived in Washington State for two years now, and prior to that raised four children in Fort Collins CO.  Then they moved and most of them are here in Washington state - so when I retired I moved too.  I've been crocheting for over 50 years, as well as knitting.  I prefer crocheting because it's faster for me.  I've made afghans, booties, stuffed animals, doilies and lots of other things as well.  I'm involved in making things for the Senior Center in our town and really enjoy it, especially since I have more time for it.  

• Like 1

:welcome to the 'ville.  I am so glad you decided to join us.  We love seeing photos and hearing about everyone's projects (even non crochet projects)!  I love the inspiration, encouragement and motivation that I have received from fellow members here.  I hope you will join in on the chatter in the CAL's so we get to know you better. 

Hi Patty, welcome to Crochetville! :welcome I'm so glad you've joined us. I hope you enjoy it here. This summer we took a family vacation to Durango, Colorado and explored the Four Corners area.

Some popular places on the forum you may want to check out are Crochet Help (for asking questions), Crochet-Alongs (to crochet with others or just enjoy the friendship of crocheters), and Show-and-Tell (to share photos of your projects).

Hello from Mississippi! Our younger son lived in CO for several years--Aurora and then Parker. We always enjoyed our trips out to visit him.

Hi Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.

Hello and welcome. So glad to have another member and from the NW too. Are you a Seahawks or Mariners fan? Go Hawks!

Howdy from Oklahoma

Welcome to Crochetville