Hello from Croatia!!

Michaela

Hi,

I am from croatia1. I have started to crochet when I was 10  years old. My mother thought me. I crochet everything,  and lately my obssesion is freeform   crochet.  Looking forward to be a part of this community.

Greetings  from Croatia!!

Mihaela

• Like 1

:welcome to the 'ville.  I am so glad you decided to join us.  We love seeing photos and hearing about everyone's projects (even non crochet projects)!  I love the inspiration, encouragement and motivation that I have received from fellow members here.  I hope you will join in on the chatter in the CAL's so we get to know you better.   Looking forward to seeing some of your freeform projects.  

Hi @Michaela, welcome to Crochetville! :welcome I'm so glad you've joined us. I learned to crochet at about the same age you did; I was 8 years old. I think freeform crochet is so lovely, but I'm not very good at it. I look forward to seeing some of your projects!

Some popular places on the forum you may want to check out are Crochet Help (for asking questions), Crochet-Alongs (to crochet with others or just enjoy the friendship of crocheters), and Show-and-Tell (to share photos of your projects).

• 3 weeks later...