Hi there, Crochetville

Northstar

Hi there everyone!

My name is Jenna, and I just stumbled across Crochetville and decided join in the fun! I've been crocheting for about a year now, and I'm eager to learn new skills as well share with others any knowledge I've picked up so far in my crochet journey.

I came here hoping to find a crochet family and support since I'm self taught and I don't know any crocheters who are more than just dabblers.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

• Like 1

Welcome to the 'ville.  I am glad you decided to join us.  We love seeing photos and hearing about everyone's projects (even non crochet projects)!  I love the inspiration, encouragement and motivation that I have received from fellow members here.  I hope you will join in on the chatter in the CAL's so we get to know you better.

Hi Jenna! Welcome to Crochetville! :welcome I'm so glad you joined us. You've come to the right place for crochet family and support.

Some popular places on the forum you may want to check out are Crochet Help (for asking questions), Crochet-Alongs (to crochet with others or just enjoy the friendship of crocheters), and Show-and-Tell (to share photos of your projects).

• 3 weeks later...