foxyjazzy

Hello Crochetville! :D

Hello Crochetville,

How are you guys doing?

My name is Nia, from Jakarta (Indonesia). I'm a newbie crocheter and literally can't put my hook down. Never thought before crocheting can be so fun and relaxing.

I'm so excited to find Crochetville, pretty sure I'll have a good time here :D.

• Like 1

Hi Nia! Welcome to Crochetville! :welcome I'm so glad you found our forum and joined us. I'm glad you are enjoying your new hobby of crocheting.

Some popular places on the forum you may want to check out are Crochet Help (for asking questions), Crochet-Alongs (to crochet with others or just enjoy the friendship of crocheters), and Show-and-Tell (to share photos of your projects).

Hi Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.

Nia welcome to the 'ville.  I am so glad you decided to join us.  We love seeing photos and hearing about everyone's projects (even non crochet projects)!  I love the inspiration, encouragement and motivation that I have received from fellow members here.  I hope you will join in on the chatter in the CAL's so we get to know you better. 

Hello and welcome Nia! Crocheting is wonderful and it is habit-forming. I too can't put a hook hardly down. Such fun and look at all the beautiful things we can make too.