August 2019 Table

Tampa Doll

Here we go again.  It is August the hottest month of the year.  Every year I say the same thing.  Thank you that I do not have to wear all these cloths.  I would melt or become a recluse.  I would be almost naked in the house also.

As you can see this is my Gone With The Wind table.  We have Melonie, Ashley, Scarlett, Rhett, Prissy, Baby Blue, MayBelle and my favorite of all times Mammy in her red petticoat.  There are some girls with their horses.  The table cloth is one I embroidered.  We also have some Southern Bells.

Hope you enjoy.

August 2018 Table (1).JPG

August 2018 Table (4).JPG

• Like 4

Thank you Mary Jo.  I enjoy seeing your tables.  Love Mammy and her red petticoat.  You did a beautiful job on the tablecloth.  I like to do embroidery.  I read Gone With the Wind 40 some years ago.  Its been a long time since I watched the movie too.  I was thinking about the movie because I just watched Across the Wide Missouri with Clark Cable. 

• Thanks 1

Great job as always! I have never seen that movie, I think I saw part of it once, but my mom had collectors plates of it so I know what some of the characters look like, and it looks right! :)

• 1 month later...