So, above photo is showing up to Part 2 r17.  Still finishing another project today.  Baby gs will be here 4 hours, so it'll probably be this evening before I restart on this project. 🙂

Wow!  Both very pretty.  Its amazing the different looks you get using the different yarns and colors.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

I just finished part 2.

20190801_152933.jpg

Looking good!  Ended up with company and not getting back on the blanket, yet.  Still have a top I think I'm going to finish next, then I can put my mind to this blanket. 🙂

Mona, I just started back this pm.  I'm on part 3 r 26 and just realized I wasn't paying attention and your photo highlighted what was befuddling me.   I was putting too many sc, ch3,sc in one v-stitch.  🤔

Pretty! I'm working on a couple of other things before I get back to this.

• Like 1

I love seeing these as they grow.  I am always absolutely amazed at how different they look after each addition.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

They look so beautiful. Wish I could do this now but I'm still working on the Crystal Wave blanket and a shawl for a Christmas gift. Plus, my GS is moving into his own home and yesterday asked me to make him some potholders. Can you believe that?- he asked me to crochet him something-- Yay!

Keep up the great work ladies.

Edited by ReniC

6 hours ago, ReniC said:

They look so beautiful. Wish I could do this now but I'm still working on the Crystal Wave blanket and a shawl for a Christmas gift. Plus, my GS is moving into his own home and yesterday asked me to make him some potholders. Can you believe that?- he asked me to crochet him something-- Yay!

Keep up the great work ladies.

Goodness, Reni.  Sounds like your plate is full for now.  The CAL thread will be here when you are ready to start.  So cool that your gs wants you to make him potholders for his new home!  

Wow I love the different colors being used in these.  Very pretty and unique.

Don't they just surprise you Reni once in a while?  It is really nice when they do.

Reni, it's always nice to know your work is appreciated.

I've actually started part 4 today.  r.33 is simple enough, should have that one done and 34, before I start something else on my to do list.

I worked on it today, too. I got almost finished with round 41 and realized I was doing blo in the corner sections on the last two corners instead of regular stitches. So I'll be ripping it out. Probably at least Wednesday before I get back to it.

On 8/8/2019 at 5:54 AM, greyhoundgrandma said:

Reni, it's always nice to know your work is appreciated.

I have to agree with that. And yours is always great to view. Such pretty crochet.

Part 4 done.  It's getting big enough in my lap to make me hot.  I'm using worsted weight yarns, assorted brands so it'll be bigger than the 59x59 inch of the pattern.  Thinking I may gift this to my niece for Christmas. I hope she like the colors.  bwg

100_0666.JPG

Posted (edited)

Its just amazing how different they look with the addition of each round.  I am sure your niece will love it.  There are so many colors in it and they just seem to play well off each other.

Edited by bgs
  • Like 1

Diana, it looks great! We'll be away from home over the weekend and it's going to be my travel project. Hope to get a good bit done. I'm using #3 weight yarn so it's not very big yet.

• Like 1

Looking good! I've had some crochet time this week and have made it up to round 63. I like that there are some simpler rounds mixed in to give you a break from the ones that take a lot of attention.

• Like 1