Project CAL Phoenix Blanket

NCcountrygal

They look so beautiful. Wish I could do this now but I'm still working on the Crystal Wave blanket and a shawl for a Christmas gift. Plus, my GS is moving into his own home and yesterday asked me to make him some potholders. Can you believe that?- he asked me to crochet him something-- Yay!

Keep up the great work ladies.

Edited by ReniC

6 hours ago, ReniC said:

They look so beautiful. Wish I could do this now but I'm still working on the Crystal Wave blanket and a shawl for a Christmas gift. Plus, my GS is moving into his own home and yesterday asked me to make him some potholders. Can you believe that?- he asked me to crochet him something-- Yay!

Keep up the great work ladies.

Goodness, Reni.  Sounds like your plate is full for now.  The CAL thread will be here when you are ready to start.  So cool that your gs wants you to make him potholders for his new home!  

I worked on it today, too. I got almost finished with round 41 and realized I was doing blo in the corner sections on the last two corners instead of regular stitches. So I'll be ripping it out. Probably at least Wednesday before I get back to it.

On 8/8/2019 at 5:54 AM, greyhoundgrandma said:

Reni, it's always nice to know your work is appreciated.

I have to agree with that. And yours is always great to view. Such pretty crochet.

Its just amazing how different they look with the addition of each round.  I am sure your niece will love it.  There are so many colors in it and they just seem to play well off each other.

Edited by bgs
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...