Dishcloths & Scrubbies

Tampa Doll

I have been trying to used up my cotton yarn. The little that I have. :rofl

Anyway, I made a sunflower scrubbie to go with my basket and everyone liked it.  So I decided to make a couple more and then decided to try and make some dish cloths.

Now my problem is where I can find good homes for them.  Oh well that will happen later.

scrubbies (2).JPG

• Like 6

Gosh Mary Jo those are all so cheerful.  I dont think you will have any trouble finding them homes but if you do there are a couple of places at Pine Ridge Reservation that are always tickled to receive dishcloths, scrubbies and washcloths.  They never have enough.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi Tampa Doll,

I like all what you crochet and make. You might remember me I'm the one that asks about

patterns. I'm wondering if there is a pattern for the round dishcloth with a nylon scrubby in

the middle?

Thank you,

YMarie

1 hour ago, Y.Marie said:

Hi Tampa Doll,

I like all what you crochet and make. You might remember me I'm the one that asks about

patterns. I'm wondering if there is a pattern for the round dishcloth with a nylon scrubby in

the middle?

Thank you,

YMarie

The only pattern I have can find right now is the sunflower one, but I will look for the others.  When I find the round, I will let you know.

• 1 year later...

Hi Mary Jo,

It's me asking about your rainbow scrubby dishcloth, did you find out what pattern you used? Please let me know if possible.

Thank you very much,

Y.Marie:cheer