NCcountrygal

Jar Grippers and Gripper Towel Ring

I think I saw a photo of the jar gripper on this forum, but not absolutely sure.  No pattern just dc in each hole and dc,ch1 or 2.dc in corners.  Easy Liner, shelf/cabinet lining.  Basic Gripper Towel Ring designed by Priscilla Hewitt.  Great projects when you just want to relax and not concentrate too much.

100_0642.JPG

100_0641.JPG

• Like 1

Nice job.  I like her patterns.  I tried using some of that particuliar liner in a yellow but it wouldnt come out square when I followed the lines in it.  That was frustrating.   I wound up using the squishier kind with larger holes.  

Those all look great. I might have to try the jar gripper. I have a couple of company advertisement giveaways and they really aren't big enough.

Love jar grippers and these will make great gifts too!

I love the jar grippers.  I was given one and I have made a couple.  They turn out to be better than the ones you buy.

The towel gripper is also pretty.

I like fast, useful projects that also make quick gifts.  (in between more time consuming items)  I cut the shelf liner at 6x6 inches and checked how that fit on pickle jar and applesauce.  I went into the second row of holes with a G hook.  I had some leftover Comfy yarn (green) Sport weight and I preferred that to thicker cottons.  I have so much leftovers it's perfect for small projects.  I want to make several more towel grippers for dil and sil.  I've made a bunch of crochet towels over the years, but they don't stay nice enough after a few washings for display.  I use all of them in our bathroom now.  Still very useful just not pretty.  

Those look great.

• Like 1

These look great and are so practical!

Thank you, Donna.  I downloaded another towel holder I had forgotten (somewhere in my pile o patterns) by C. Lowman.  I'll add that photo in this topic once done.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Pattern: Daisy Towel Holder by Claudia Lowman, 2014.   This one uses a hair scrunchie instead of a 2 inch cabone.  Cheaper and easier to find.

100_0653.JPG

100_0654.JPG

Edited by NCcountrygal
mention ring material
  • Like 1

Thsts a nice one.  I like the flower.

I like the jar grips and the towel holder and what a nice flower on the towel holder.

The daisy towel holder looks great! Really matches your towel. I really like the idea of using a  hair tie in stead of a rigid ring.

• Like 1