Greetings to all

NCcountrygal

Hi,  I've been stopping by to enjoy some of the patterns that struck my fancy and decided today I'll join.  I've made several jar grippers for personal use as well as for gifting.  The Phoenix afghan caught my eye as well.  Just about to start on it and de-stash some yarn.  I have several projects on the hook at the moment.  Virus shawl; short-sleeved pullover jumper, Phoenix and will probably start something smaller between working on these projects.  Been crocheting since my youth.

• Like 1

Hello from Mississippi! We love to see projects.

I really like how the Phoenix is looking. I usually watch a show or listen to a book while crocheting, but it takes a little more concentration. Well worth it. A virus blanket is high on my to-do list.

• Like 1

Welcome to the 'ville.  I am so glad you decided to join us.  We love seeing photos and hearing about everyone's projects (even non crochet projects)!  I love the inspiration, encouragement and motivation that I have received from fellow members here.  I hope you will join in on the chatter in the CAL's so we get to know you better and that you will share some of your projects in Show and Tell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

Hello from Mississippi! We love to see projects.

I really like how the Phoenix is looking. I usually watch a show or listen to a book while crocheting, but it takes a little more concentration. Well worth it. A virus blanket is high on my to-do list.

I've made it to row 8 part 1.  I'm listening to either radio or tv, but I like that it has so many changes to keep my focus and interest.  Might change as I go. 🙂  I saw that virus blanket mentioned, but didn't take the time to look at it yet.  Enuff for now.

2 hours ago, bgs said:

Welcome to the 'ville.  I am so glad you decided to join us.  We love seeing photos and hearing about everyone's projects (even non crochet projects)!  I love the inspiration, encouragement and motivation that I have received from fellow members here.  I hope you will join in on the chatter in the CAL's so we get to know you better and that you will share some of your projects in Show and Tell.

Thank you for the welcome.

Hi, NCcountrygal, I’m so glad you decided to join us! Thank you for sharing with us what you’re working on. I’ve been crocheting (on and off) since my youth too. And I’m also in NC. 

Welcome to Crochetville! Hope to see you around often. 

• 1 month later...