Crochetville: Coming Back!

Donna

Wow!🤗 So many old friends regathering together! This comes as such a welcome surprise for me too! I have been going through a lot and to have this once again be a place to come and enjoy crochet friends is bringing a smile to my face & in my heart 💓

• Like 1

Popping in and happy to see things are starting to happen here. Yay! I haven't been around in a while but will make it a point to visit more often. I am sure it's a phenomenal task to manage this and hope things go smoothly for you.

• Like 1

@shuttlebuggy and @crochet.sandie So glad to have you both back! I hope to see you around often!

Shuttlebuggy, I'm looking forward to everyone gathering together again and uplifting each other with support. :heart 

Thank you, Sandie! It's quite a task ahead, but I'm glad to be doing it! So grateful for all those who have stayed. Without our steadfast members, there wouldn't have been anything for me to have come back to. :ghug

43 minutes ago, specialK said:

I’m so glad to check in here and find all this activity!  I love Crochetville!

It is so good to see so many joining in and coming back.  It was quite for quite a while.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome back Donna (((((Hugs)))))

I'm just getting back myself.  My computer power supply went out when a storm came thru in June.  Just got it back!! 

So glad to have everyone checking in!!!

Missed everyone :heart

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Wow!  I missed this post from July.  I am glad to see Donna is back.  Now hope Crochetville can be like it was years ago so I can become addicted to it again.  I love all of the friends that I have met through the years.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I hope I don't break any unspoken rules by bringing up this thread after such a long time, but I just had to respond to it! I have been here over 10 years ago under the username Susanne and I still recognize a few names! @shuttlebuggy so glad to see you again! I still have the Seraphina Pattern you gave me when we met in Vienna and the gorgeous bag you made for me. Oh, and @Tampa Doll and @Terri/LadySorce! I recognize both of you as well. And I am so glad that you are back, @Donna

I had to make a new account because I don't have access to my old e-mail account and I can't remember the password after such a long time. My old account is here: https://forum.crochetville.com/profile/5859-susanne/

I am now going to read a little bit in the forums - it's been quite a while since I last used a forum *feels nostalgic*

• Like 3