Hot Air Balloon baby blanket

Inkked0317

Hi all!! I love to make baby gifts, especially for the new babies at our church. I recently found out that there's a young lady at our church who doesn't speak much English, so she's been very shy to reach out and make friends....and she's expecting a little girl in early September. I spoke with a mutual friend and found out she's doing a hot air balloon theme for her baby shower, so I went looking on Pinterest for hot air balloon graphs...and this is what I came up with! Free, uncredited graph so I don't know who originally drew it, but I printed it and did a stitch count for myself and made it in the block stitch using RHSS and Impeccable yarns.

20190719_160256.jpg

• Like 3

That is just adorable and what a nice thing to do.

Just and FYI if you are on facebook, there is a group called free graph patterns.  They make graphs from pictures or have graphs there.  They are a great and friendly group.

• Thanks 1

This is such a beautiful and nicely stitched blanket. How sweet of you to find out her nursery theme and make this for her. You did a great job figuring out the stitch count; it's fabulous!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, richsgirl said:

Speaking of shocked, it's Donna! Hi Donna!! :)

Hi Courtney! :hi Thank you! Honestly, I'm floored at being so readily welcomed back with open arms. You guys are all amazing. :ghug I feel like the Prodigal Son.

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2019 at 8:13 AM, Donna said:

Hi Courtney! :hi Thank you! Honestly, I'm floored at being so readily welcomed back with open arms. You guys are all amazing. :ghug I feel like the Prodigal Son.

We're so glad you're back Donna.

• 1 month later...