greyhoundgrandma

Bernat Pop! Petals Blankets

I made one for each of my GD's. I think the flower part is heavy for the rest if the square, but I think they'll love them.

15636290579821285269994.jpg

15636291109711471399100.jpg

• Like 2

Just beautiful.  That will look great on the bed.

Yes, that's the pattern. Thanks for putting in the link. I'm on my phone--if I can copy and paste, I don't know how. Lol 

I like the feel of the Pop yarn--definitely cushy.

• Like 1

You're welcome, Mona.

Agreed, it's always more difficult to do things on a phone. On my iPhone, I can copy a link by touching and holding the link, then a menu pops up where one of the options is "Copy." If I'm on the actual page I want to link to, I can touch and hold in the URL bar at the top, then the option will come up to copy. I think "touch and hold" is the key to copying, might work on other phones too.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Donna said:

You're welcome, Mona.

Agreed, it's always more difficult to do things on a phone. On my iPhone, I can copy a link by touching and holding the link, then a menu pops up where one of the options is "Copy." If I'm on the actual page I want to link to, I can touch and hold in the URL bar at the top, then the option will come up to copy. I think "touch and hold" is the key to copying, might work on other phones too.

I just tried that on my Samsung Galaxy and it worked! Thanks for teaching this old dog a new trick. LOL

Just now, greyhoundgrandma said:

I just tried that on my Samsung Galaxy and it worked! Thanks for teaching this old dog a new trick. LOL

You are very welcome! :yes So glad I could help.

Posted (edited)

Mona those are wonderful--so bright and cheerful.  I figured out to copy and paste on my phone some time ago but it can be fiddly with my fat fingers and small screen.  I mistakenly let dh have the phone with the larger screen.

Donna thanks for the link to the pattern.

Edited by bgs

Wow that is a beautiful blanket with the flower petals. Great job!

That is a beautiful blanket.

Wow! Love the colors. They are so summery and cheerful. This is one blanket that will be loved.

On 7/20/2019 at 12:30 PM, bgs said:

Donna thanks for the link to the pattern.

@bgs You're welcome, Brenda!

I love how the Bernat yarn pops off the white. Very appropriately named. So cheerful!

The girls spent the night last Thursday. They sleep on a futon mattress on the floor because our beds are all pretty high. I had put the blankets on their bed. When Mary, the 6 year old, saw them she said they looked like lily pads and she jumped back and forth around on them like a frog.

• Like 1

Your blanket is what gave me the urge to start my pillows.  Such an imagination and she gets to bounce on the bed, lily pad to lily pad.  lol

Attic24 has a pillow I've always intended to try that's similar. 

2 hours ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

The girls spent the night last Thursday. They sleep on a futon mattress on the floor because our beds are all pretty high. I had put the blankets on their bed. When Mary, the 6 year old, saw them she said they looked like lily pads and she jumped back and forth around on them like a frog.

That must have been a sight to see.

Awwwwww, that's so cute. They are just beautiful!