Bernat Pop! Petals Blankets

greyhoundgrandma

• Donna changed the title to Bernat Pop! Petals Blankets

You're welcome, Mona.

Agreed, it's always more difficult to do things on a phone. On my iPhone, I can copy a link by touching and holding the link, then a menu pops up where one of the options is "Copy." If I'm on the actual page I want to link to, I can touch and hold in the URL bar at the top, then the option will come up to copy. I think "touch and hold" is the key to copying, might work on other phones too.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Donna said:

You're welcome, Mona.

Agreed, it's always more difficult to do things on a phone. On my iPhone, I can copy a link by touching and holding the link, then a menu pops up where one of the options is "Copy." If I'm on the actual page I want to link to, I can touch and hold in the URL bar at the top, then the option will come up to copy. I think "touch and hold" is the key to copying, might work on other phones too.

I just tried that on my Samsung Galaxy and it worked! Thanks for teaching this old dog a new trick. LOL

Just now, greyhoundgrandma said:

I just tried that on my Samsung Galaxy and it worked! Thanks for teaching this old dog a new trick. LOL

You are very welcome! :yes So glad I could help.

Mona those are wonderful--so bright and cheerful.  I figured out to copy and paste on my phone some time ago but it can be fiddly with my fat fingers and small screen.  I mistakenly let dh have the phone with the larger screen.

Donna thanks for the link to the pattern.

Edited by bgs

Wow! Love the colors. They are so summery and cheerful. This is one blanket that will be loved.

• 3 weeks later...

The girls spent the night last Thursday. They sleep on a futon mattress on the floor because our beds are all pretty high. I had put the blankets on their bed. When Mary, the 6 year old, saw them she said they looked like lily pads and she jumped back and forth around on them like a frog.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

The girls spent the night last Thursday. They sleep on a futon mattress on the floor because our beds are all pretty high. I had put the blankets on their bed. When Mary, the 6 year old, saw them she said they looked like lily pads and she jumped back and forth around on them like a frog.

That must have been a sight to see.