cathy regan

cathy regan

Hello, I am looking for volunteers to join a group that makes amigurumi for disabled children. The dolls are made complete with g-tubes, AFO's (foot braces), wigs, chest scars.or whatever medical or emotional support the child needs. The doll has different meaning to different children. Some have been used to support doctors and therapists to help a child understand a medical procedure or end up on gurneys going in to surgeries. It is very rewarding emotionally to help these children. If you are considering joining please contact me at cathyregan56@gmail.com. I am in the process of creating a Facebook page by the name Uniquely Special Angel Dolls. 

IMG_3751.jpg

Hi  and Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

Very worthwhile cause.  You may want to post in the charities section. 

• 3 months later...

Hi cathy! I saw a doll you made on the tiny super hero’s group I’ve joined and I was wondering how much the dolls are? I’d love to buy one for my son who has autism. He’s finally using full sentences and doing pretend play and talking to his stuffed animals. I tried finding your contact info but this is all I could find. 
please email me!

Ashia, did you try clicking on the pink box with the large C in it--then go to the box that reads MESSAGE.  That might get a result.  Good Luck!

This is a very good idea! I do amigurumi. Could the dolls look how the maker wants? Any specific size range? When do you need them by? I have custom orders to fulfill and Christmas gifts to make so I can't until the new year. If you want to see my dolls the fb page is Lilly Doll Designs and Instagram is @lilly_doll_designs

• 4 weeks later...