Return to crochetville

Ladykats

Hi everyone, 

It's been a vey long time since I was here.  I was on this site daily for years up until 2010. Back then crochetville was my rock,  my husband was dying from cancer and with all of the doctor appointment and chemo treatments, crocheting got me through it all. After he past away, I couldn't pick up a hook. I packed away all my yarn into boxes ans stored it away.  I knew one day I would be back,  I just didn't think it would be 9 years lol.  

A year ago, I moved into a nice little cottage in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania.  A little town called Marshall's Creek and I got remarried to a widower in March. Both of us have adult children and a lot of furbabies.  I  started crocheting again and thought I would see if this site was still alive. I  am so happy to see it going strong.  I was sad to see that Jimbo's Front Porch was no longer active as I have a number of his hooks somewhere.  Guess I'll have to search all my boxes to find them.  

Right now I'm making a blanket as a gift for my neighbor.  I'll post pictures once it's done.  It might be a while though lol. I don't have the time I use to.

Kat-n-Wait

Formally. Ladykats

Hi  and Welcome Back  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

It is so good to see friends return.  We have lost a lot of members, but we are making new friends. 

Sorry for your loss and congrats on your new family.

As you know we love pictures and maybe you would like to come talk with us  in Granny Squares. or there is a post for encouragement .  There is also threads for charity work.

Come join the fun.

Welcome back.  I am sorry for your loss but very happy for your new family. Many members disappeared and this place isnt near as active as it used to be.  I keep hoping things will pick back up. We love seeing pictures of everyone's work.  I hope you will join in on the chatter in the cal's.  

Thank you ladies for the kind words and I will be posting pictures as soon as I have something. Well, I'm back to the hook.  Passes time while at work ans no customers lol.

@Kat-n-wait Welcome back! I'm glad that Crochetville was there for you through your difficult time years ago. I'm glad you're here again, and you've come back at the right time. I'm back after a long hiatus myself and I'm in the process of updating and sprucing things up around here. I look forward to seeing your project pictures.