Maggie0215*

Hello everyone, my name is Maggie0215*

I hope I did this right. I am trying to introduce myself and this is the only place I could write something.

I live in Parker, CO which is 20 miles south of Denver. My husband and I have been here since 1983, we bought a brand new home in 1984 in Parker which was a brand new community. We still are living in that house.  We originally are from Chicago, IL but due to my husband job, we relocated.  I love Colorado but miss Chicago. We have a son who lives out here with his wife and their beautiful daughter.  I have made quite a few things for our granddaughter.

I have been crocheting for many years. My mother taught me how to make a granny square afghan a long long time ago. I've made afghans, hats, blankets, shawls, teddy bears and many other things. Now, I have quite a few unfinished projects. Seems like I start something, then I see something else and start that, and that's why I have so many unfinished projects. I'm hoping I can finish a few of my projects and get them done. I did see a pillow and a little mouse on this site that I'd like to start and hopefully finish.  

I guess I got a little carried away, but here I am.

• Like 1

Welcome to the 'ville.  We love seeing photos and hearing about everyone's projects.  I hope you will join in on the chatter in the cal's.  

• Like 1

Wonderful to have you here at Crochetville.  :welcome

• Like 1

Hello from Mississippi!

My son and his family lived in CO until 3 years ago. First in Aurora and then Parker.

• Like 1

Welcome, from another newbie! My name is Shani and we currently live in IL, though not Chicago.  We're in the state capital.  I love CO, it's so beautiful!  I look forward to seeing your projects.  :) 

• Like 1

Welcome to the Ville!

• Like 1

Hi  and Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

• Like 1

Thank you for all the welcome messages. I don't know how often I will be here, but I'll stop by often.

• Like 1