So much yarn.

Cozy creations

Hi, new here and fairly new to crochet too. I’ve been crocheting for years on and off but only with YouTube. Still learning to read patterns. I keep buying yarn with visions of making this or that, but seldom actually create those ideas. I would love to be able to be part of a group of people that crochet where I could learn more. Does anyone know of crochet groups in central Wisconsin? 

Welcome to the 'ville.  We love seeing photos and hearing about everyones projects.  I hope you join in on the chatter in the cals. I have learned a lot from many people here.

14 hours ago, Cozy creations said:

Hi, new here and fairly new to crochet too. I’ve been crocheting for years on and off but only with YouTube. Still learning to read patterns. I keep buying yarn with visions of making this or that, but seldom actually create those ideas. I would love to be able to be part of a group of people that crochet where I could learn more. Does anyone know of crochet groups in central Wisconsin? 

Hi from south central Kansas! You might try calling around to public libraries in your area to ask if there are stitch groups meeting there..or do a search for Crochet Guild of America groups in your state..pick the one closest to you and contact their spokesperson. Facebook is a useful tool in your search too..I bet somebody knows of a group or two. Good hunting! 

• 3 weeks later...