RosieCrow

Obsessed and loving it!

Hi everyone! My name is Rosie. I used to knit but started crocheting a couple years ago. I fell in love and quit knitting altogether! I jumped right into amigurumi and have created many of my own patterns! I just can't stop! That being said I am also unable to afford my yarn most of the time. I use it as therapy for several issues. It is my one true love outside my family. I just wish I knew where I could get inexpensive yarn. At the moment all I can afford is Wal-mart.... but am trying to find an online store that I can afford and has a good selection of colors. Anyone have some advice?

20190613_151853.jpg

20190613_151812.jpg

15615147795251901677874690516333.jpg

Welcome to the 'ville.  We love seeing photos and hearing about peoples work so thank you for sharing.  Nice horse and cute skirts but a gorgeous model. I hope you will join in on the chatter in the cals.

So far I have avoided buying yarn online and mostly buy at Walmart and JoAnns.  

Hello and Welcome to Crochetville!

Your crochet work is very pretty and and your model is adorable.

Hi  and Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

Beautiful model and very pretty skirts.

Thanks so much everyone! That would be my youngest Karma! She loves everything I make and can't wait to test it out! Her and her sister are my biggest joys for sure! To date this is my favorite piece I think... 

15616964288684005292631957098750.jpg

15616964514431735277854267524799.jpg