crochet lone star quilt pattern

reefefered

Question

9 answers to this question

Are you looking for this exact afghan pattern?  From what I can see, it says it is in McCall's Needlework and Crafts, March/April 1982.  But there is an Etsy listing for this issue that shows the table of contents, and it doesn't appear to be in that issue.  As I recall, one of their special afghan issues had that afghan shown on the cover.  Maybe you could find that one.

In looking further at the contents page of that issue, I suspect that it is a knit pattern anyway.  Under Knitting it says "patchwork" afghans.  You might be able to chart one for tunisian crochet or sc yourself, but that sounds like a LOT of work.  Hmm, maybe a cross stitch chart?  I'll keep your request in the back of my mind and let you know if I come across anything.  Don't hold your breath!

Beautiful ! The white center reminds me of a doily pattern I had. Maybe you should look into doilies, then just make it with regular :yarn and an H or I hook. The one made with diamond motifs is nice, but would be a lot of work.

Ellie 13