Any tutorial for this crochet?

Mahdi

Question

3 answers to this question

Try 'circle sweater' or 'circle jacket' as search terms--it's basically a doily with sleeves, although many are worked center out like most round doilies, but this is done in motifs.  I did look on Ravelry, didn't find this one but found lots of similar ones, but only one with a hood, and it was a child's size.

Here is a Ravelry search, I think if you are not a member my search terms may not 'stay' and you may have to put 'circle jacket' in the search box (without quotes), click 'free' in the availability menu on the left menu, and 'crochet' in the craft menu.  I did not see your pattern in there even including the not free ones; there may not be a pattern ever published, it may be a pic out of a catalog to buy the finished item.  There were a couple of similarly lacy Drops patterns that might catch your eye.

Edited by Granny Square

On 5/22/2019 at 7:02 PM, Jackmeister said:

Try Ravelry 

On 5/22/2019 at 8:09 PM, Granny Square said:

Try 'circle sweater' or 'circle jacket' as search terms--it's basically a doily with sleeves, although many are worked center out like most round doilies, but this is done in motifs.  I did look on Ravelry, didn't find this one but found lots of similar ones, but only one with a hood, and it was a child's size.

Here is a Ravelry search, I think if you are not a member my search terms may not 'stay' and you may have to put 'circle jacket' in the search box (without quotes), click 'free' in the availability menu on the left menu, and 'crochet' in the craft menu.  I did not see your pattern in there even including the not free ones; there may not be a pattern ever published, it may be a pic out of a catalog to buy the finished item.  There were a couple of similarly lacy Drops patterns that might catch your eye.

Thanks for your help.