2019 Mini Stockings for Warmth for Warriors

Warmth for Warriors organization is again requesting for crafters to help crochet, knit, or sew mini handmade Christmas stockings for the troops. Stockings should be around 6 inches long and any pattern style or color is accepted. Stockings that are a little smaller or larger are okay too.

The miniature stockings will be filled at W4W Headquarters with soaps, toiletries, and candies for overseas to our troops as a little Christmas gifts. The little stockings filled with goodies are a wonderful way to say thank you to our troops and give them a little Christmas cheer during the holidays. We also need donations of the little motel sized soaps, shampoos, chapsticks and other small items for stuffing the stockings.

Shipping address for all USPS packages to:

Warmth for Warriors
PO Box 353
Rudyard, MI 49780

Deadline for shipping stockings to Warmth for Warriors and delivery to them is November 1, 2019.

Total number of stockings received in 2018 was 3,648!

2 hours ago, bgs said:

Cindy I hope we can hit 4,000 this year.  Time to get busy.  

Oh I agree! I have one stocking finished this afternoon. I will be working on more tonight.

Cindy thanks for sharing your pattern. I've been making scarfs for Operation Gratitude and I think I will start making some stockings with the extra yarn.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cshort said:

Cindy thanks for sharing your pattern. I've been making scarfs for Operation Gratitude and I think I will start making some stockings with the extra yarn.

Oh so wonderful to have you join in. Please check out all my free stocking patterns here. Otherwise you can use any 5-6 inch mini stocking patterns you might like. We try and get 6 inches long stockings but anything close is just fine. Thanks in advance for your help.

On 6/18/2019 at 5:08 PM, bgs said:

I could only stuff 150 into the box which is now ready to mail.

20190618_143943.thumb.jpg.69a3027f7aa5da4465a9282cc5794663.jpg

So wonderful to see all of these stockings. Thank you so very much Brenda. This is going to really give our stocking count a jump for this year's drive.

I received this email from W4W.

Hi Brenda, your box of stockings arrived on Saturday .... my stuffer will be busy again.  We just ordered and received some stocking stuffers so now she has something to do 🙂 We appreciate all that you do for us. 

THANK YOU.

Chari

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 6:14 PM, bgs said:

I received this email from W4W.

Hi Brenda, your box of stockings arrived on Saturday .... my stuffer will be busy again.  We just ordered and received some stocking stuffers so now she has something to do 🙂 We appreciate all that you do for us. 

THANK YOU.

Chari

So good to hear!

In honor of the 4th of July, here are some patriotic red, white, and blue mini stockings. The link to the stocking pattern details can be found here if anyone wants to crochet a patriotic stocking. These stockings along with a package of other stockings and hats were shipped yesterday to W4W. 

1220341355_PatrioticStockings49-50.thumb.JPG.dcfe52038e62a4dc7328c388b504b38f.JPG