Happy May Table (Tree Added)

Tampa Doll

Ah the May flowers are blooming all over the place.  My Neighbor's Gardenia tree is all white with a little green mixed in.  I can smell it when I walk out the front door and it is in the back yard.

This is the month to do something special for Mom.  It is also the start of the summer season.

Mom's Day is the day Mom gets spoiled and thanked for all she has done for us growing up.  For those who are gone it is time to remember her.

Then you have Memorial Day.  It is the time to remember all those who fought and died so we may be free. 

Then it is time to start the summer season of sun and fun. 

Growing up, it was the opening of the Jersey Shore.  Cold water, Sun, Sand and friends.  Bar-b-que's, watermelons, hotdogs and hamburgers.

On the table is a cover my Mom made me, along with angels, a tea pot,( my Mom loved tea) and a chair like the one she always sat on.  You will see a Mom with a new baby and a couple of the angels hold little ones, to protect them.

So here is my Table for the Month of May.

May Mother's Day 2013 Table 002.jpg

May Mother's Day 2013 Table 003.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 2

Thank you all I love this table. 

One year my Mom gave me and my two sisters were  a table cover and an afghan.  It is a treasure I will pass down.