Crazy Leif Carrot

Tampa Doll

Every year I get the Crochet a Pattern a Day Calendar.  I usually find one or two or maybe more patterns I like and make.

I cracked up when I saw this pattern and it was for Easter.  I finished it in one day.  It is cute and easy to make.

They called it Leif Carrot.

Leif Carrot (3).JPG

Leif Carrot (4).JPG

• Like 2

oh i see ha the eyes are crazy eyes lol nice job!! 

got some bad news yesterday one of my neighbors, (brunch bunch too) her hubby died yesterday  he couldn't breath, and she called the squad they came fast but he was gone before they got to the hospital    prayers for ms. m and family  ..   

cleaned up some chores i started yesterday lol put all the sewing machine stiff in a bag, bobbins, and such and booklets and oil, and taped it to the back  that way she gets it in one load 

then i got out another heavier box for the glass stuff and will probably pack them tomorrow and put a couple tablecloths and placemats in that box on top    

still have not completed a thing with my sis's albums but there is no rush i guess 

other than that, oh finished another couple dolly ghans too in the last few days, i will post pics tomorrow probably  that makes five now ready to ship whenever lol

i have also got put up too, two pretty good sized zip locks of hat and scarf sets, and another box of 6 inch squares too that will probably be in may, as the hats and scarves are going more in the fall     So i feel ahead of the game this month!! now im at a standstill on what to make now lol  

so after the sal. army pick up, i might start the christmas stuff or the albums, we will see  

well sorry bgs for your stresses, tampa is right, take some time to do nothing but breathe ok    

I think we are having breakfast for supper later, scrambled eggs with sausage, onions and cheese lol  we like that now and then as the most i ever eat for breakfast is an english muffin, toasted lol  

so all for now friends see ya tomorrow!!take care of each other ok!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/23/2019 at 8:09 AM, Tampa Doll said:

Every year I get the Crochet a Pattern a Day Calendar.  I usually find one or two or maybe more patterns I like and make.

I cracked up when I saw this pattern and it was for Easter.  I finished it in one day.  It is cute and easy to make.

They called it Leif Carrot.

Leif Carrot (3).JPG

Leif Carrot (4).JPG

Made me chuckle, too! You're amazing,  Mary Jo.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...